Thursday, January 10, 2008

My First Blog!

Here goes my first blog. My sister Amber recently introduced me to her blog it was so cute and fun, I thought I might give it a try. We are a family of 6. Wow! that sounds huge! I just had my fourth baby almost 2 weeks ago. 2 girls and 2 boys, perfect! We live in a snowy cold valley in Utah. Often I wish we were back in Kauai were we lived for a year, We were only a mile from the beach. I guess that's why I chose our name. Ben and I are always thinking of ways to take a vacation to a warm sunny place.

3 comments:

Amber Smith said...

I will be your firt oficial comment to inpire you to keep blogging. any way I hope everything is going well. And Thanks for letting me and Tacoma stay with you last month we had a blast

Amber Smith said...

Steph Do you need some help with your blog JK any way I tagged you if you have time I know how busy you are with your four Muchkins. I cant wait to see you guys this weekend. Look at my blog for instructions.

Straley said...

Hi Stephany,
We have a blog too. Send me your email and I'll invite you to it. Your kids look SO cute in those pictures!
Amy Straley
astraley99@hotmail.com