Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Crazy Life

Okay so it's only been like 10 months since I last posted something. But it's a new year new me. First I will try to sum up last year. Last March Ben and I went to Phoenix, AZ for a work thing for Bennett's Paint. April, we went to Hawaii with all the kids and most of my family. I really didn't want to come home life was good in Kauai, I miss it. June, my dad got a job in SLC and Stevie came to live with us for the summer, actually he just bearly moved back with my parents, so yes I was the mother of a teenager. I can say I am glad my kids are still young but it really gave me some perspective on things I need to teach my kids now.

I went to Seattle in August to help my mom come down to Utah. At the end of August I went to Education Week at BYU with my mom and Amber. Bub, watched my kids. September, I returned to Washington for my mom's friend Leslie's funeral, and to help drive a trailer back to Utah with my families belongings. Me, Amber, Tacoma, Emily and her kids and my mom and Stevie all drove back in the suburban. (We thrive on family time!). As fall rolled around I was busy taking the boys to kickball and soccer games, and taking Kate to dance and soccer. I really couldn't believe it when Christmas rolled around, Where did the time go?

So in two paragraphs are my excuses for not posting on my blog. I think this year will be pretty busy too. Kate is taking ski lessons on Sat. for a few weeks. Last night she was part of the USU cheerleader mini clinic and was able to perform at the half time for the USU vs. Boise game. She Loved It! I definatly have a performer on my hands. Sam has been skiing a few times and loves it, he is more of a dare devil. Sam went off a jump on his sled and after told me, "That was awesome!" So yes I have bought my kids helmets. Sam goes to preschool M-Th and is doing so well on his speech. Andrew is following in Sam's footsteps he goes to preschool with Sam on Tues. and Thurs. and loves going to gymnastics with Sam once a week. Mauriella is one! She isn't walking yet which may be due to siblings who carry her where ever she wants. She already has attitude, I tell Ben it's from him, but really I know she gets it from me. Poor girl! Anyway This is a new year I hope to be more organized and hopefully not so overwhelmed. Actualy I kind of thrive on the "Vida Loca!"

2 comments:

Emily King Family said...

Geeez,
it's about time, you update your blog. I almost gave up on you. I was getting bored of reading the same things over and over again. J/K. HOpe you have a great week.
love ya,
Em

Roxie said...

wohoooo good job on the post..I deleted you off my link list but I decided to check one last time...and looky here a post:)Thanks for the update you busy girl.